Thursday 26 February 2015

YouTube: "[EASY] How To Upload Videos (No Crop) From iMovie To Instagram on Android Devices"

Hello! Planning to upload videos to your Instagram but don't know how to? Here's my latest YouTube video on "How To Upload Videos (No Crop) From iMovie to Instagram on Android Devices" which you can view it below! It's sort of my first "techie tutorial" haha, and the main reason why I did this video was because it's a real problem that I was facing just a couple of weeks back! So when I finally figured out how to do it (in a less complicated way), I think it'd be great to share what I know and hopefully someone out there would find it useful! :)


My YouTube username: Shiiirleygoh
Subscribe for new videos every week: http://goo.gl/SkB2pk

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment