Monday 23 February 2015

CNY Festivity // Lookbook

Hi everyone!! Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai to all! Haha hope everyone had a great time collecting angbaos, feasting (aka growing fat hehe) and simply spending quality time with your family and loved ones! :) Regardless of what our zodiac readings are, I still believe that our actions and thoughts will play the biggest role of how our 2015 turns out! So here I want to wish all of you, all the best in your pursuit of happiness! <3 Below are some photos of how my CNY went! Enjoy :)

< CNY DAY ONE 初一 >
Gave my hair some soft curls for Day 1!
Bought this top from Taiwan!
Photo credits to my brother; He did such a great job! Hehe.
Mum testing out her angle ;) Pretty right?!
The smiles on my grandparents and mum's faces are PRICELESS <3 
Jeffrey's turn!
Francis's turn! 长大了~
Mum's turn to give her best wishes to grandparents with FULL enthusiasm haha!
四大美女 (but missing my mum! lol)
Uncle Roger!
My bros~

< CNY DAY TWO 初二 >
Ahgong and Ahma's couple wear!! Awww~
The background makes this picture perfect <3
< 美珍香 Bee Cheng Hiang Bakkwa Commercial > #freebakkwaplease? Haha! 
Cousin Flo!
I'm always camera-ready ;)
Ready...
HUAT AH!!!
Like I said... camera-ready hehe :p
Photo credits to Couz Gerald!

< CNY DAY FOUR 初四 >
Annual CNY affair with Shux & Baby E! x
So glad that Rachel came along this time round! :D
Awesome dishes prepared by Chef Seb; Seriously DAMN GOOD I tell you!  
You know that he/she is your bestfriend when you're able to bond so well and feel so at home with his/her family <3 

Till later! x

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment