Monday 16 February 2015

Crossroads;

Hellooo! My heart is beating fast as I'm typing this lol. Probably because I just read about some people who really inspires me to go for what I really want to do. I can feel the fire burning inside me omg haha~ Do you have such moments?? I have been feeling this way quite often lately and sometimes, I even have problems going to sleep because I've so many ideas popping up in my head! I can't exactly put it into words yet; I don't know who would be supportive of it too; but I really hope I can share it out loud with people who understands once I settle my thoughts. 

It's important to always have the hunger to learn and improve. But I think the first key to success is to believe in myself. Without the belief, it's easy to get shaken by negativity and doubts. Also, there's basically no right time to go after what I want; Time is all in my own hands. It has only been a month plus into the new year and I'm already excited for it. Good luck to myself. Good luck to you too (yes, you that's reading this)! If you have a dream that you want to work towards, let's go for it together!

Ps: Whoever you are, I just wanna say - Thank you for reading :) x


With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment