Tuesday 6 January 2015

Restaurant-hop: Robata Robata Japanese Buffet

Hihi~ Can you believe it?? It's already Day 6 of 2015! Wow, time just passes unbelievably fast. And in another 3 days, it's my birthday ohmygod~ I'm turning 25; a quarter of a century old. Was chatting with Shux few days back and she was saying I should write something related to "25 things I've learned by age 25" lol~ Maybe? We'll see :) 

Today, I just want to share my dining experience at this restaurant called Robata Robata Japanese Dining Buffet located at Westgate Mall #03-10/11. They have a wide variety of Japanese dishes such as sashimi, oysters, maki rolls, salads, teppanyaki, Japanese appetisers, tempura, chocolate fountains and more!
It was my first time there and we went for the lunch promotion which costs $21.90++ for adults. Although the promotion has ended, I heard that they always have promotions going on so if you're interested you can drop them a call to check!
The first thing I'll always attack - Salmon!! Hehe.
Food was great! And plus it's a buffet, which means you can literally eat as much as you want~ till your stomach is happy :D
Honestly, their dessert choices were alright only~
But they do have a good selection of ice-cream to indulge after your meal!
If I were to recommend something from the dessert bar, you should try out their tiramisu! It's not too bad!
And of course the highlight for me was this Chocolate Fountain! Just looking at this already makes me very happy haha! (let's just ignore the sinful part yes)

Based on their website and from what I heard, the main difference between their lunch and dinner (especially price wise) is that during dinner, diners have the choice of having specially grilled main courses such as Chargrilled Beef Flank, Salmon Mentaiyaki, Lamb Chop, Scallop Mentaiyaki, Salt-grilled Sanma, Tilapia Kabayaki prepared by the culinary chefs at the Robatayaki Grill. Although these main courses are only available during dinner, their wide range of food catered during lunch will still not disappoint! 
For reservations, you can contact them at 64659668! 

With love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. looks good! yay, another dining place added to my to-try list! and happy birthday in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should go try it out with your friends/family! And aww, thank you!! :)

      Delete