Thursday 15 January 2015

A Quarter of a Century Old - Part 2 ♡

Hello! I'm back with Part 2 of my birthday celebration! Actually Shux and I met on the 2nd day of 2015, so this date was more like a new year hangout cum birthday treat hahaha. Thank you!! :) 
It was my first time visiting Department of Caffeine @ Duxton Hill, and I really love the food that we ordered that day! Overall, it is a nice spot to catch up with your friends over the weekend! Glad to check this off my cafe list! :D
Poached Salmon with dill & mint sauce + 
Roasted baby potato salad (with ranch dressing, gherkins, herbs) 
$15
Hearty meatball linguine (house meatballs, rich bolognese tomato sauce, onsen egg, arugula, parmesan)
$16.50
Dory dippers (tempura dory fish fillets with preserved lemon tatare sauce)
$8
Are you ready for the HIGHLIGHT of the meal? 
Which was also our main purpose of visiting D.O.C ;)
Butter rum banana waffles!! $15
Heard a lot of rave reviews about this waffles and what else can I say? 
It really does live up to its name! ^^ Don't miss this out when you're there!
I'm not very good with words but you know~ I'm really glad and thankful to have you in my life. We've been through so so much over these 8 years (omg) and it's just really amazing to see you taking on a new role in life now! You'll do great; you'll be great. Trust me, I always know that :) And we'll walk through the next 20, 30, 40 years together yes!! Love you <3

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment