Monday 26 January 2015

Fashion: Princessa's Royal Boutique (January Faves)

There's always a couple of things that most shoppers will take note when it comes to online shopping. 

♡ Price (especially when there's sales)
♡ Quality of Purchase
♡ Delivery Speed
Service

At Princessa, I'm really satisfied with the overall shopping experience and of course, good things are meant to be shared! I always have a thing for maxi dresses; feminine, easy to style yet not at all sloppy depending on how you accessorize and style your look. I would say that this dress was almost love at first sight when it caught my eye. Trust me, there is more to this dress than meets the eye -- Keep scrolling and you'll understand why ;)
First it's this sexy side slit~
Then it's this sheer lace design which I'm soo in love with~!
Whether it's a date night or just a night out with friends, this dress will definitely add a little spice to everyone's night ;)

Photos by Jeffrey (my brother)

I also got this heart-shaped ring in brick-red colour featuring rhinestone embellishments c/o Princessa! Last time I checked, there's only 1 left in stock for this ring in gun metal colour! PLUS it's on sale now for only $6 (instead of $10)! Hurry up and grab it before it's gone!
  
Photos by Audrey

Talking about delivery speed and service, it was certainly a joy to see my package being delivered promptly at the stated date and timeslot of my choice! Not only that, when I received an email from them stating that my order has been completed, I feel that this level of customer service and trust build by Princessa is something worth mentioning :) Maybe because I'm also in the service industry, so I understand that good customer service should never be taken for granted. And given that blogshop competition is so stiff nowadays, little things like these do play a big part in the long run! By the way, Princessa now ships internationally! Happy Shopping! x

{sp}

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment