Saturday 6 December 2014

Bioskin Instagram Selfie Contest - Gift Set Review! ♡

Hello! So few weeks back, I received an email from Bioskin that I'm one of the 10 winners of their Instagram Selfie Contest! Hahaha I seldom join contests and all (because the chances of winning are slim) but I just happened to see this contest where all I have to do, is to find one of my selfies and hashtag #bioskinsg! The photo above was my lucky shot! ^^


The gift set came with Bioskin's Shower Gel and Shampoo which smells pretty goood! 
I also received this Hydro Miracle Splash (which I initially had no idea what's it for until I googled)~ According to Bioskin's website, it is a round-the-clock light-weight velvety replenishing moisturizer that provides intensive hydro surge for all skin types! Not only does it clears blackheads and whiteheads, its calming properties is also suitable for sensitive skin. The unique combination is enriched with anti-aging and anti-oxidant ingredients to promote cell regeneration and combat free radicals to boost skin's natural radiance, leaving skin more supple and healthy looking! Sounds pretty good, shall try and see how it goes!
Lastly, they included this cute little bag that came with a heart-shaped body sponge and another shower gel, as well as a complimentary voucher! :D What a pleasant surprise! Thank you Bioskin! :D


With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment