Monday 15 December 2014

Bakery-hop: Chocolat N' Spice Muffins!

Hellooo! So to start off, I'd just want to say... I'm not a muffin lover. Some of you must be wondering "Why?? Are you serious??" And I came to a conclusion -- I'm not sure if you have the same experience as me, but I think those muffins that I used to try were pretty dry, which gradually make me not a fan of muffins in general.

BUT!! I'm soo glad to finally find REALLY GOOD muffins (taste & price!) that made me kept going back for more!! If you're working near Tanjong Pagar/100am mall, you'll definitely not want to miss this!
This is the store located at Tanjong Pagar Plaza (opposite Amara Hotel) S082001. You'll always see a queue here, so don't worry about not being able to find it! 
So cheap right?! I personally LOVE their Banana Walnut Muffin!
Omg, I'm droooling already..!!
Don't worry if you're not anywhere near Tanjong Pagar! They also have other outlets at Shunfu and Telok Blangah that you can visit too!

Spread the word, share the love! ^^


With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment