Wednesday 17 December 2014

Random Updates - Ukelele and my dating life ♡

Thank you December for being a much better month as compared to the last. There was just too much mess ongoing, hence the lack in updates etc. It felt sucky when I realised I only managed to do 2 posts in November; one at the beginning and one at the end of the month?! Omg *shakes head* I'm definitely gonna keep up with the updates so stay with me yes!!
So anyways, if you're following me on my Instagram (@shiiirleygoh), you'd know that I recently bought a Ukelele from deals.com.sg! Do I know how to play? Nope, I don't hahaha. But I believe with practice I can make it! I'm currently practising "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift~ really trying my best to brush it up so that I can do a cover on it! Wish me luck haha ;) 

As my life is pretty much.. I wouldn't exactly say boring but just not as exciting as compared to others, it's always a happy thing when my friends date me out hahaha~ So right now I'm just looking at my calendar to see who I've recently dated~ And YES, this is me living the single life!! No boys though, just girls~ lol! 

 Pepperoni date with Joy
 Mockingjay with Pam
I know a lot of people have been saying it sucks but honestly, I quite like the show leh!! Despite hearing negative reviews of the movie, I was actually pretty excited throughout the show haha. I hope the wait time till Mockingjay Part 2 wouldn't be too long!! If not the possibility of me forgetting the movie is quite high :X

Jap with Lynn
Aww I can't remember the name of this restaurant at Raffles City, but it's very near Ding Tai Fung!

Xiaolongbao with Aud
Thank you for the many surprises that day!! :))
Astons with Charmaine
Singapore is just too small that I always run out of ideas where to eat, do you get that too?? Plus the fact that dining outside now is getting more and more expensive.. it slowly gets to a point where I prefer to just have homecooked food by my Mom haha. But of course, it means a lot to me when I'm able to catch up with my friends over a meal! Ultimately, just remember to eat within your budget! :)

With ♡,
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Haha. Yes. Is expensive to eat out in Singapore nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it really is! I've a new video on Potluck Ideas later on, you might like it! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG Blank Space is my favourite song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is mine too!! Im loving Tswift's 1989 album! :)

      Delete