Monday 8 December 2014

YouTube: S.H.E - "热带雨林 Re Dai Yu Lin"

Hii~ So I finallyyy managed to squeeze out some time to do a short recording with Melody when I was staying over at her place! To be honest, we didn't really know what songs to cover, so we decided to settle on one of our favourite songs by S.H.E - 热带雨林! Yes, it can be considered quite an old song but I guess some songs never grow old~ Although in my opinion, S.H.E is nowhere near the term "old"!! #abitdefensive #fangirlmode LOL :p

Oh and of course before the recording, when there's good room lighting with a full face makeup on, what else can two girls do?? #selfieselfieselfie hahaha! Oh and we were coincidentally decked in Xmas colors!

Cheeers! ^^

My YouTube username: Shiiirleygoh
Subscribe for new videos every week: http://goo.gl/SkB2pk


With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment