Thursday 27 November 2014

A brush with death;


Hello! It almost felt like November just came only and whattt?? We are already entering the final week of Nov.. :O Is this really happening? Or am I dreaming? Lol I don't even feel like I did anything amazing this month apart from work work work... No wonder people always say, time flies when you're working and in the blink of an eye, we'll be moving into our 30s.. 40s.. 50s.. Omggg noooo~

A few incidents happened recently that got me thinking a lot. For instance, I had a brush with death just last week... Perhaps 1 more step and I wouldn't be here typing this already. And no, I didn't jaywalk or look at my phone whatsoever; the roads at that industrial area is just too dangerous. It was a pretty big deal to me because it's the first time I had flashbacks of my life. Yes, flashbacks (now I'm already feeling chills down my spine). The first question that came to my mind was, "What have I not done?" which is a topic that most of us are pretty familiar with -- regrets.

I'm not going to dive into a post on what regrets I have up till this point in life; but I definitely do have something that I've always wanted to do but just didn't have the courage to go after it. Fortunately, I know I do have close friends who understands and support me so that's good enough :) At 24 (going 25 soon next Jan haha), I really think it's time to start taking charge of my life instead of restricting myself to conform to the so called "societal norms"~~ Jiayou Shirley!!!

P/s: I'd be uploading a new song cover on my all time favourite song by S.H.E "热带雨林" covered together with Melody later on! If you've enjoyed and supported our past collabs 2-3 years back, it would be great to have your support again! :D You may check out my channel at  www.youtube.com/shiiirleygoh


With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment