Tuesday 31 March 2015

Fashion: Princessa's Royal Boutique (March Faves)

Hihi! Can't believe it's the last day of March~ which means I'm flying off in a few weeks omg! :D Anyways I've been eyeing on a few accessories on Princessa's blogshop for awhile, and I was soo happy when the package came because they just look absolutely gorgeous! I have included the links for all the items mentioned so do check them out! :)
So tumblr-worthy right? ;)
Link to this ring: Rose Romantic Ring
Link to this necklace: Sherrie Luxurious Beige Gem Necklace
Just chillin' with my all time favourite icecream!
Check out these cute mini eiffel tower earrings! Getting all ready for Europe haha! 

Credits to my brother for the photos!
You can also check out my January Faves from Princessa! Happy shopping! x

{sp}

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment