Monday 16 March 2015

How To Budget ONLY $700/pax For 1 Month Europe Accommodation!

Hello! As I'm sitting here using my laptop with a room filled with lavender fragrance~ I figured that it'd be a good time to share with you guys how I recently booked my 1 month Europe accommodation with only $700/pax! :) You might have guessed it right - all thanks to Airbnb!

Just a brief overview of how my trip would be like -- My brother and I will be arriving at Frankfurt Airport by Lufthansa Airlines on 24th April 2015 at 540am. Subsequently, we'll make my way to Paris (5 nights), Switzerland (7 nights), Vienna (4 nights), Prague (5 nights) and back to Frankfurt (5 nights)! I understand some people may feel that certain places can be easily covered within 2-3 days, but the main reason why my brother and I decided to split up the days this way is to ensure a more laid-back trip instead of rushing here and there. Ultimately, we just want to relax ourselves and enjoy the whole experience of staying abroad for a good month, more importantly, within our budget!

It's my first time using Airbnb so I knew I had to do ALOT of research and comparisons on prices, comfort, reviews, location etc. I managed to find some good accommodation within the city area, while the rest would require abit of travel time which is fine because we do in fact have a bit more time to spare haha. I'll include the individual accommodation links below, room rates that I'm paying for and some photos of our rooms! Obviously I haven't started my journey so I can't give any reviews, but hopefully *fingers crossed* all is good! :) 

1) PARIS

<< Total for 2 pax: SGD$215 for 5 nights >>

2) SWITZERLAND (Interlaken, Bern, Zurich)
(These are the double room pictures from the website but I'm not sure which room I'm allocated to yet; but it's highly recommended by my cousin so of course I'm taking it!)

<< Total for 2 pax: SGD$376 for 4 nights >>


<< Total for 2 pax: SGD$111 for 2 nights >>


<< Total for 2 pax: SGD$63 for 1 night >>

3) VIENNA

<< Total for 2 pax: SGD$151 for 4 nights >>

4) PRAGUE

<< Total for 2 pax: SGD$229 for 5 nights >>

5) FRANKFURT

<< Total for 2 pax: SGD$254 for 5 nights >>

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

OVERALL (COMBINED) PRICE: SGD$1400 ($1399 to be exact)
PER PAX: ONLY SGD$700!!

It's really not an easy task (I'm sure I lost like a million brain cells during the research process lol) but I'm so glad that I finally got our accommodations settled! Pray that all is well! Next up is the transportation part which I'm almost 70% done~ Once it's settled I'll blog about it, so wait for it yes! Till later ;)

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment