Sunday 5 April 2015

Restaurant-hop: Skinny Pizza

I'm sure we all have days where we just can't wait for the day to end because the only thing we are looking forward to is a catch up with friends over a good dinner~ Am I right?? And it can never go wrong with pizza, or rather, Skinny Pizza! It's been a while since I had Skinny Pizza and it was pretty interesting to try out a different flavour this time round - Chicken Satay! My friends and I enjoyed it which I feel it's worth a shot if you haven't try yet! :)
< Chicken Satay, $23 >
< English Breakfast, $24 > (my all-time favourite!)
The Truffle Fries ($9) tasted especially nice that day; maybe I was too hungry hahaha.

SKINNY PIZZA OUTLETS
- Westgate
- House (8D Dempsey Road)
- Plaza Singapura
- Raffles City
- 100AM (Tanjong Pagar)

You can also check out their menu first at www.skinnypizza.com.sg before making your way down! It's always a good idea to know in advance what you would like to eat, so that you really have something to look forward to! :D 

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment