Sunday 22 March 2015

Restaurant-hop: Kko Kko Nara @ Tanjong Pagar

Hihi! Hope everyone's having a good Sunday :) Anyways it was my first time eating at Kho Kho Nara (thanks to Shux's recommendation) and I have to say I really enjoyed our dinner there! Good food, nice ambience and a great companion; what more can I ask for right? Haha :D And I tell you, the chicken wings are SO GOOOOD! If you're there, remember to order that!! Just looking at the pictures make me hungry now hahaha. 
Dinner! 
< Kimchi Jungol >
Kimchi Stew with a choice of Tuna/Pork/Spam/Sausage(our choice)/Saury (Small $25; Large $35) 
+ Additional Ramen for $3
< Ma Neul Gan Jang >
Special Garlic Soy Sauced Chicken Wings (8pcs $20; 16pcs $35)
Glad to satisfy this hot mama's cravings for korean food haha! But must watch your diet still ok! :P

Address: 57 Tras Street #01-01 S(078996)
Tel (for reservations): 62248186
Opening Hours: Lunch (11am - 5pm) 
Dinner (5pm - 4am)

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment