Thursday 30 October 2014

I Can't Stop Watching Youtubers!

If Facebook is most of our first (social) home, then YouTube's definitely my second home to be! It's kind of amazing to see how social media has evolved and improved so much over the years, and now becoming a daily dose of "something" that everyone takes. For me, it's definitely a daily dose of entertainment and inspiration!

Over the years, I'm really glad to have picked up and learnt so much from all the things that different Youtubers have taught and inspired me. Beauty gurus taught me how to properly put on makeup; fashion gurus showed me so many ideas to dress up for different occasions; foodtubers taught me how to make really delicious desserts and smoothies(which I'm also actively making lately); film makers made me cry yet also gave me hope in love and life... The list just goes on and on as there's just simply countless things what the YouTube community has given me, and I'm pretty sure that goes the same to a lot of people out there! So here's 5 of my favourite female youtubers whom I would like to share! I've included a link to their channels and also one of their videos below! Enjoyyy! :D


I followed Jenn Im few years back, didn't catch up with her videos for a period of time but right now, she is definitely one of the Youtubers I follow very closely! So pretty, fashionable and what I love most is that no matter what others say about her style, she'll still dress up in whatever that makes her feel good! I like that attitude very much! #toomuchjudging #justdowhatmakesyouhappy ;)


Aww, I can't express how much Heart (yes, that's her name) has inspired me in so many ways, and all that laughter she and her boyfriend Arnold have brought to me & my friends with their videos! Beauty, fashion and her laughter when she's with Arnold are what I love most! You should really check them out! I always can't stop smiling and laughing at how cute they are together hehe :D


With over 7 million subscribers, I believe a lot of people out there like me have been following Michelle Phan for many years~~ From her starting off with doing makeup tutorials all the way till the opening of her own beauty cosmetics line EM, and now even releasing her own book! And usually with such success comes haters whom I'll never understand, but anyways she'll still be an inspiration to a lot of people out there as her success and hardwork definitely came a long way :)


If I got your attention when I mentioned smoothies just now, then yes her channel is definitely one that you got to check out! I only recently followed her while I was searching for some smoothie recipes and honestly, I totally got hooked to her accent lol! I believe the way she delivers everything just make people very excited to get their cooking engine started (like me) haha!


Although Zoella started youtubing for I think 6 years, I only recently followed her after Heart mentioned her in one of her videos. She also recently launched her own Zoella beauty line and omg the launch party was stunningly decorated with everything pretty that you can imagine! There's just almost nothing not to like with that pretty face and British accent haha.

So that's about it for now! Most likely, I'm gonna do another post that features my favourite film makers and male youtubers! If you enjoyed watching these youtubers, be sure to subscribe to them! Till later!

With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment