Monday 20 October 2014

Cafe-hop: The Book Cafe

I'm not someone who always uses the term "Monday blues", not that my Monday's always great but because I think it's in fact, a great thing to be able to start a new week! I just like that feeling of starting afresh; to move on from whatever that had happened for the past week and create new stories or memories for the brand new week ahead! But if you're one who dreads Monday, then I'm here to tell you that there shall be no Monday blues just by planning ahead for your weekends! :D So a couple weeks back, Joy and I had a simple Saturday hangout at The Book Cafe~ It was my first time there, and I really love the comfortable and intimate setting of the cafe. 
It's a good thing they have free wifi, which the staff was very nice to even initiate the connection for me!
Totally my kind of Saturday 
We then managed to move to the sofa seats which was much more comfortable~ to take selfies LOL :p
Erm... I don't know what were we trying to do actually~
Nonetheless #fail hahaha~
♡♡♡

If you have a sweet tooth like me, I highly recommend their hot cocoa with marshmallows! It's superrr tasty, I promise! (now I'm craving for it already...)

Address: 20 Martin Road #01-02 Seng Kee Building S(239070)
Opening hours: Sun - Thur 830am to 1030pm
Fri - Sat 830am to 1230 midnight
Contact: 6887 5430

With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment