Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Magic of Cavalia, A Dream of Freedom | Singapore

< Cavalia - A magical encounter between human and horse >

Last Tuesday, thanks to Love 972 FM, my brother and I got complimentary tickets to catch Cavalia at Bayfront which was one amazing show that I would personally recommend especially if you love horses! Unlike traditional circus where the stunt performers are the stars, Cavalia brings the spotlight to the 50 horses as they take the show to a whole new level. 
This huge white tentage already got me excited even before entering!
This is part of the opening performance (we weren't supposed to take pictures but seriously, I think everyone got too excited and forgot about it, as I see alot of people around me snapping away too lol)
我的白马王子在哪里? 
They were really fast~ (we were unable to take any more pictures as some of the audience got caught by the staff haha)
Selfie with my bro :)
One day, I'll find my 白马王子~ 
Candid ootd shot of Jeffrey~
As we walked out of the area, I caught this breathtaking view of the city skyline~ Very pretty right??
Overall, I'm quite fascinated by the interaction between the performers and horses as it clearly displays the strong fundamental relationship and intense bond that they have developed over time, leading to the creation of such a beautiful performance that is really beyond my imagination. And for that, I'm giving Cavalia a big thumbs up!! Thank you for the wonderful show :)

The Singapore show has already ended on 5th Oct, so for those who have missed it, I shall share with you a short clip I found on Youtube! The stage settings is not entirely the same but you'll still get the gist of the show! Enjoyyy :)



With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment