Saturday 4 October 2014

Hello October :)

Ahh, can't believe September has ended! Felt like I just had my Taiwan trip only (which was in Aug actually) and just like that, another month of my break is over~ Aww. Looking back at my calendar, after all the good food hunting and catching up with different friends in July & Aug, Sept was more of a "toned down" month for me because like ya know, it can't last when my "output" is more than my "input" (financially) hahaha~
So hello October, I welcome you as I embark on a new journey in my career path! Have officially started work doing event sales and so far so good, still adapting and looking forward to my breakthroughs along the way! I'm very thankful for what I've learnt from my previous job that shaped me into who I am today. Becoming an individual who is now much more confident (coming from someone with a very low self esteem, I'd say that's a pretty big deal for me), I do hope to be able to bring that confidence with me anywhere and everywhere I go in the future!

With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment