Sunday 28 September 2014

Date night with the race cars ;)

Hello! Oops, this post was supposed to come earlier but I was too caught up... playing my Sims 3 hahaha =x Well, because of the hype of the new Sims 4, it got me excited again so I'm having a good time with my sims before I officially start work next week! :D

So on the first day of F1 week, Aud had complimentary tix which allowed us to have a sneak peek of how the SingaporeGP will be run on the actual race days. There isn't much to do there, except queuing pretty long to get our airbrush tattoo and taking photos... until we missed the race track tour -.- But nvm as I was saying to console ourselves... It's just our normal road with more lighting and fences only la hor?? =x Only Gate 1 was opened for us, so here are the photos! 

Insane queue for these, but lucky we know how to entertain ourselves ;)
The end result! Niceee right? We were laughing so hard because it's just soo gay to do the same one but seriously, it's the nicest one among all! Lol~
Aud's hot wheel ;)
And mine! :D

So that's pretty much it! I've never been to the Singapore Grand Prix before, so it was nice to have some mini involvement and experience the F1 season, but of course without the main highlight which is the race car sound battles haha! Maybe next time? :)

With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment