Sunday 12 April 2015

Love At First Smell - Dior Addict Eau De Toilette

~ Love At First Smell ~

That instant when both of you connected and the world immediately become a better place to be; 
That feeling when you're so deeply in love and just can't wait to be together all day and night; 
That moment when you finally decided that nothing else is better than what's before you;

That's exactly how I felt when I laid my eyes nose on...
 Dior Addict Eau De Toilette!! <3!!

LOL okk~ that was a bit of an exaggeration but it's really like 99% true!! Hahaha I really fell in love with the scent after one of those visits at Sephora and since then, I just can't stop thinking about it. But I didn't buy it because it's over my budget so every time I visit Sephora, I would just spray a little on the scent strips (and abit on my wrist) and just hope that the scent will stay with me for as long as possible lol~ If I'm not wrong, Sephora is selling the perfume at around $120+ for 50ml and $180+ for 100ml. 
Photo credits: http://www.bellachique.be/2014/06/dior-addict-eau-de-toilette/ 

As quoted from www.dior.com"The Sicilian Mandarin top note unleashes a joyful, charming scent with fruity citrus tones, tangy and full. White flowers, Jasmine Sambac and Tunisian Neroli blend together over a sensual and subtle woody base of Sandalwood Essence with a hint of Vanilla. The sophisticated freshness of a woody floral: decidedly feminine, it sparkles with a fresh and sensual elegance."

Frankly speaking, I only own 2 perfumes -- one is the Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT from Body Shop; the other one is Anna Sui (a gift from my friend many years back)~ Good news is, I finally own this Dior Addict EDT and I'm so over the moon!! :D I bought it from a seller from Carousell though, who imports from the US and claims that it's 100% authentic. Of course before I purchased it, I tried googling different websites to see how to differentiate between a fake and real Christian Dior perfume. It's not easy but there are certain things like printings on the bottle caps etc, that can help differentiate (I've lost the links already but you can just google if you want)~ 

Anyways, I managed to slightly negotiate and got the 100ml for only $88 (originally $98)! That's literally a $100 difference as compared to Sephora! OMG right~ I self-collected the perfume (brand new in wrapper) from the seller and keeping in mind what I've researched about, the perfume seems to be authentic~ Ok honestly, I don't think I can be completely sure that it's really 100% authentic even though the seller, Sylvie, assured that it is. BUT WHATEVER IT IS, my Dior Addict EDT really smells heavenly and for that price, I'm really happy with my new buy! Sylvie also sells other perfumes and if you're interested, here's her Carousell profile --> https://carousell.com/sylvie/followers/

With love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. LOL okk~ that was a bit of an exaggeration but it's really like 99% true!! Hahaha I really fell in love with the scent after one of those visits at ... edioraddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete