Wednesday 13 May 2015

PARIS (Day 4/5) - Picnic @ Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees ♡

PARIS DAY 4
Our host, Leonard is really super nice! Since his friend was coming over, he decided to prepare lunch for us too and seriously, the meal was completely beyond our expectations! 
He prepared these delicious crispy dumplings for us on Day 1 too and I'm so glad that we get to eat it again before leaving! Every dish was really very nice which also made me miss my mum's dishes haha :) Thank you so much Leonard!! 
On the way to Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees!
Some call it the "Singapore's Orchard Road", except that...
...you won't get to see a physical store of Mercedes Benz in the middle of Orchard lol!
Sexy~ #seeonlynotouch
Lido's entrance is pretty impressive! 
Check out that shimmery gold walkway! So atas haha~
After strolling at Champs Elysees, we made our way to the Eiffel Tower for our evening picnic! But more importantly, my main aim was to see the Eiffel Tower sparkle at the hour (which unfortunately didn't happen on my first day when I was at the Montparnasse Tower)~ 
What happened was that at 10pm, the Eiffel Tower literally had a black-out, which I initially thought was just part of the sparkle show BUT turns out nothing happened which was quite disappointing :/ So yup, I really wanted to just see the beautiful sparkle on Day 4 before leaving Paris!
Picnic-ready!
To-do-list: Picnic @ Eiffel Tower -- CHECKED! :D
The colors of our picnic mat just makes me very happyyy hehe.
Ps: The strawberries were really sooo refreshing & delicious!!
FYI: You can't imagine how FREEZING COLD it was out there OMG! We've checked the weather beforehand and knew it was going to be cold but we didn't expect it to be sooo colddd~~ So if you're visiting Paris during the cold season, be sure to wear enough because despite how amazing the whole picnic-thing sounds, it was seriously no joke sitting there with my teeth chattering that I can't even eat in peace hahaha. #crazythingswedo #justforyouEiffel
The Eiffel Tower just gets more & more beautiful as the sky turns darker~
Spot the sparkle at 10pm sharp!
Now, spot that coupleAww~~ It was honestly an accidental shot haha. I only noticed it while I was browsing through my album to decide which photos to upload~ 
It's kind of amazing to capture such a sweet & precious moment :) 
Shall end this post with my favourite bokeh shot! Such a stunner <3 

Till later! x

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment