Tuesday 26 May 2015

Goodbye Europe, Hello Singapore! I'm back!

Hellooooo~ Ok I'm officially back from my one month Europe trip and all I can say is.. I miss Singapore but not the weather :( It's sooo hot but I'm not an air-con kinda person so yeah I need a 24/7 fan around me hahaha. In Europe, you just have to open the window and you'll get completely free air-con already lol soo shiok please! It's been nice wrapping myself up but my skin didn't do so well under that cold weather... It got extremely dry, rough and gross even though I've applied moisturizer :( But anyways, it's actually getting much better after I'm back... Oh well~ My skin must be feeling super at home now LOL!

I've been experiencing pretty bad jetlag for the past 2 days... such as sleeping at close to 4am @_@ It's terrible man, but I'm sooo glad that I finally got a much better sleep after a cup of camomile tea before bed yesterday! 好难的一夜好眠 :D Oh and one more thing! I had an IKEA date with Mum yesterday and got a new floor lamp for my room *YAYYY*!! Can't wait to put it up so today shall be my unpacking day!

Apologies that my travel posts are on hold because my last few days at Frankfurt was unexpectedly crazy! My brother and I went mad shopping so I couldn't get back to posting because we got back late everyday :X I didn't even touch my laptop for the last few days can you imagine hahaha. But I'm already halfway through the next Switzerland post so it will be up veryyy soon ok!! Here's my latest Switzerland post in case you missed out :) Be back in a few days! x

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment