Thursday 11 September 2014

September Updates! Hair, food & my Korean lover.

Helloo! Wow, it's already been 2 weeks since I'm back from my trip.. Why do I feel like time just flew past without me realizing?! I feel like I've been a little busy, but then again, I don't exactly have anything ongoing to be really "busy" with.. Lol if you know what I meant :p 

 Can't remember when was the last time I cut my hair already and so...

Tadah! My new haircut! Received many different comments from different people hahaha. 各有各的美啦 ok? :P

Finally met up with May yesterday and it was a great catch up over anything and everything :D We ate at Namnam Noodle Bar at Plaza Singapura which is my first visit and I'm quite happy with their vietnamese lunch set! 

So cheap and good!

My chicken pho set! (I don't like the lotus tea though, so got it switched to ice coffee instead)

Girlfriend <3

So besides cafe hopping or occasional shopping (yes I seriously meant occasional!), there will be those days where I'm just so lazy to head out and my all-time-favourite hobby that I can do all day long (if i have the luxury to) is just to watch drama shows and movies! Well, it may sound abit no life to you but to be honest, it's something I really really enjoy!! PPTV on my iPad, Funshion, Dailymotion, Kshowonline etc are probably the best places to be when I have nothing much to do, or you know those moments when you just want to escape reality for awhile by watching some random shows lol. So yes, I just completed a korean drama called Hotel King and omggg *entering the non-reality phase* I'm soo in love with Dong Wook! *blush* ^^


Those eyes *meltsss* So cheeky I like ;)

WHY SO HANDSOME. (Dong Wook)

WHY SO PRETTY. (Da Hae)

Awww~

No words. No words.

Go watch if you haven't! Haha and I don't dare to start 来自星星的你 because I know I will have difficulty prioritising anything once I start watching, with the korean producers always have a way to get me hooked and forced to press the "next episode button".. Aish, for now I shall take a breather first! Dong Wook so cute righttt? :D

With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment