Friday 19 September 2014

Random updates! Kopitiam delish and friends :)

*Kickstarting this post with me and my happy drink! :D
Hihi~ So after I started a part time coordinating job last week, it feels good to see income rolling in once again after a good break haha. But yea most likely I'll be starting a full time job soon! Before all that happens, it's actually nice having the luxury of time to have kopitiam brunches with my grandmother and relatives haha. So last Thursday, I finally get to satisfy my kueh chap cravings at Jurong West which was sooo good!  

Casual & comfy outfit of that day~
My new pair of casual tods from Taiwan!
Yummeh brekkie!

Then on Friday itself, I finally get to meet my university girls after quite a long while~ To me, it was one of those nights where we had a really good catch up to update about our life, and I'm glad to still have them whom I can turn to at the end of the day :)

Loving this ring with its subtle goth~
<3
I also tried Sangria for the night, which unfortunately isn't to my liking :x I still prefer the usual red wine instead~
And before the night ended, it was a joyyy bumping into Joy & Elaine! Hahaha ;)

If I were to say what's my greatest achievement for this week, it definitely has to be my intensive spring cleaning on Monday itself!! *gives myself a pat on the shoulder*

Dear Shirley, please do whatever you can to maintain this level of cleanliness and tidiness for as long as possibleee..!! :X

Upcoming post will be on my date with Audrey at the Singapore Grand Prix!! Stay tuned because I have some awesome photos to share!! :D

With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment