Sunday 22 November 2015

"He Put A Ring On It!"

Hihi~ Omg, just realized that my last post was like 2 weeks ago so here I am..!! The past few weeks have been pretty busy but fulfilling! Helped out at Base Cafe for their opening week~ and just lots of filming & editing works to do for BabyScoops, a fairly new platform that Shux and I have been working on! Will probably share a bit more about it in another post! 
As for today, I just wanted to talk about something that I've been seeing A LOT lately on Facebook... All the "He put a ring on it!" and "She said YES!!!" posts~ OMG haha there are just sooo many people announcing their engagement, weddings, babies etc... it's soo exciting yet overwhelming lol.

I'm really happy whenever I see those posts but of course will worry a bit lah you know~ Hahaha like I'm constantly being reminded that 我还年轻 but also not very 年轻了 lol~ I'm 25 this year, so it's kind of like THE PERIOD where people around my generation are gradually moving on to their next stage in life. As for me...

I'm single and very happy right now! My heart is filled with love from the people I love, and I'm so thankful for all that I have at present, which is of course my family and close friends! I could truly say that I've reached the stage where I no longer yearn for relationships (and I meant that in a good way!) It's not the "my heart got broken and I don't believe in love anymore" that kind. It's more of the "I believe there's a time for everything, and I'll be ready when it comes" that kind, you get what I mean! :D

So to all the single peeps out there whose newsfeeds are always flooded like mine, it's okayyy you're not alone haha! There's honestly so much you can do with that freedom you have right now! Just spread your wings and flyyy~

And one day... When it comes, it comes :)

With love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment