Friday 29 August 2014

YouTube: "Dream With Me"


I guess sometimes in this fast-paced world that we are living in, we tend to miss out on the things that's happening around us. So in my latest video linked below (in which this time round, I decided to do something that is non-songcover related), I went to a place I really love (in Singapore) to remind myself and anyone out there to take some time out for yourself, have a "blue sky" time, daydream a little (anyways, it's free afterall), 'people-watch' if you like to get a feel for the beauty and rhythm of the community around us, do what you enjoy (or even do nothing at all), and know that it's perfectly fine to slow down once in awhile. 


Music credits:
DJ OKI (Hawaii) 
16 People Do Not Change (Audien & Shawn Mitiska Revamp)
https://soundcloud.com/dustinstanley/16-people-do-not-change-audien



And yes, I'm back from my 10 days Taiwan trip with my brother! I had a pretty good time and it was also a good bonding time with my brother~ Apart from taking pictures, I've also been filming during my trip! So I'd be splitting the videos into a few parts if not it's gonna be too much to compile in just one video, and maybe a Taiwan Haul/August Favourites?? Haha stay tuned if you're interested to find out more especially if you're planning to head to Taiwan sometime later! 

"Ultimately, the path to recovery is not to find someone new for yourself, but to find someone new in yourself." - quote from Wong Fu Production's latest video "After Us" (must watch!!)

My YouTube username: Shiiirleygoh
Subscribe for new videos every week: http://goo.gl/SkB2pk

With ♡,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment