Sunday 10 August 2014

Imma "Zouk" Girl

WHAT'S ON MY PLAYLIST RIGHT NOW?

As I'm typing these words right now, I'm literally "bouncing" with my earpiece on.. hahaha! Try to imagine that... So what am I actually listening to?? I can't even believe it myself... I shall screenshot my playlist for you guys to see instead!

*PS: This song Immersion is FREAKING AMAZING!!

If you are my friend, you would know that I'm a Phuture kinda person compared to Zouk.. like, I seriously don't know how to appreciate Zouk's songs... maybe because I can't sing along with it if you compare to those R&B or Pop songs that we always hear?? Hahaha. Recently, I remembered pasting Audrey a song of similar genre and she went like "Since when you listen to this kind of songs??" ...Right, that's the point. Since when?? I've no idea when my music taste started shifting as well but right now, I'm just totally digging this album! 

So I went the mini extra mile to find the song for you guys! *put your hands up with me!!* LOL.

Quote what two of my friends said: "Welcome to my world." & "Welcome to the scene." HAHA. Thank you thank you. I guess it's never too late ;)

By the way, if you haven't download Amped, you should!! Most people may have heard of Spotify more instead, well both apps are very similar... Nonetheless, I'm on Amped right now and the app itself is pretty awesome if you are a music lover like me! ;)

For your info, Amped is a free app so you can go try it first! Then if you like the other benefits such as listening to the songs you've downloaded offline, or even better if you're a Singtel user, whereby your data charges will be completely waived off while you download your songs, you can then choose to be a premium user! :)

Shall end this post with another song from the album; It's exactly what I'm listening to right now, so you can feel me as I tell you this -- The hype of the song is just oh-my-god. LOL. Hmmm but I think my earpiece also plays a big part to provide me with the awesome boom-boom-base and give justice to the hype :D

Beat drops at 27sec; more beats dropping at 1min20sec :D *party mode*

Anyways if you don't feel these songs, it's okay~ I guess it'll come naturally one day... or maybe not lol. Well, just want to share what I like right now! With that being said, have a great week ahead!! 


With ♡,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment