Wednesday 30 July 2014

I'm baaack!



It's been almost a good 2 years... and I'm finally back to blogging! Still remember my last post was about graduation and I was using xanga.com back then for those who used to read haha. I did wonder if I really wanted to start blogging again while thinking about those stupid hoo-ha that used to happen but well well, shall let bygones be bygones and move on to more important things - the present and the better future! 

Ps: Oh god lol. I purely wanted to double check the spelling for hoohas and urbandictionary just gave me a whole new meaning to this word hooha hahaha! Apparently I've no idea that's the east coast slang for a women's v? It's actually no biggie but the examples they gave are tooo funny LOL. You can google it yourself at your own discretion! ;)

Back to where I left off, I guess I just wanted to use this platform to capture the happenings that's ongoing in my life after coming across this phrase "You're only young once"~ 


Doesn't this just gives you the #YOLO vibe?? ;) Well, Time never fails to amaze me how fast it always flies (like how redbull gives you wings), and then seeing how much things have changed (like when you drink too much redbull vodka...) now I just made Time sounds like a clubber lol. Okayy to cut it short, I just want to have a spot where I can keep all the memories and look back through whenever I want to! :)

Haven't been doing much lately apart from catching up with friends and spending more time with family. I actually have quite a number of photos to share on all the nice cafes and food places that I've been to recently, but I think I'll do a separate post for that! Wait for it, it'll be worth the wait ;)

Before I end off, I just want to say thank you to the people who have been supporting me in whatever I'm doing especially back in those days (like 2 years back?) when I was making youtube videos for song covers :) And yes, I will be reviving my youtube channel and I've got a new song cover that will be up by this week!! Stay tuned yes :D 

Till later! (and oh yes, I can't wait for my upcoming taiwan trip in Aug!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment