Saturday 3 October 2015

BEST BLACKHEAD REMOVAL MASK EVER! *My Scheming Blackhead Removal Carbon Mask*!

Helloo! So recently, I was very bothered by my "strawberry nose" and was frantically looking for something that can help me get rid of those blackheads and minimize the pores on my nose at the same time! I'm sure we all want a product THAT WORKS (duh~ lol) which is why I'm very excited that I can finally get down to blogging about this product because...

IT FREAKING WORKS!! 

NOTE: Despite knowing how the mask works from online videos etc, I STILL FAILED ON MY FIRST ATTEMPT. But the 2nd attempt was a success so I'm gonna give you some valuable tips which will be highlighted in red! Just take note so that you won't end up wasting your product! ;)
< Taiwan's My Scheming Blackhead Removal Activated Carbon Mask Set >
Get ready for the 3 simple steps that will change your life! :D
Me and my skin situation :/
STEP 1: Deep Pore Demineralized Water / Deep Pore Sebum Softener 
WHAT IT DOES: Penetrates pores deeply to quickly dissolve accumulated oil to promote normal metabolism of skin keratin and recuperation of skin.
DIRECTION FOR USE: After facial cleansing, lightly squeeze the bottle to get 3-4 drops on your palm and then gently massage it on your nose. Leave the product on for about 1 minute then wash it off(The washing off part is not stated on the box so a lot of people don't know about it. This is an important step so just take note!)
STEP 2: Blackhead Removal Activated Carbon Mask 
WHAT IT DOES: Natural active bamboo charcoal provides superior absorption capability and helps control oil secretion of skin to bring you a more translucent skin.
DIRECTION FOR USE: Do not dry your nose after washing off the softener, just let it stay wet! Then apply a thick layer of the mask on your nose and/or chin, especially the "moustache area & bottom of your nose" because afterwards you will be peeling the mask off starting from the bottom (not from the side)! Wait for 15-20 minutes or longer until it dries completely before peeling it off!
The mistake I made on my first attempt was applying too thin a layer because I wanted to "save" on the product which led to so much trouble during the tearing off process! That also means I ended up wasting the product instead of saving it :(( So just do it properly & apply a thick layer including your moustache area like how I did in the picture above! 
This is how it looks like after 30 minutes. Time to peel it off!
Remember to peel the mask off starting from the bottom! It will not work if you peel off from the side, trust me!

WARNING: NOW FOR THE GROSSEST (yet most satisfying) PART!
(Satisfying because it works!! hahaha)
EWW WHAT THE HELL?! Zoomed in and totally got the shock of my life OMG! LOL :X
I'm just really glad these shitsss got pulled out!
STEP 3: Skin Clarifying Pore Treatment Essence
WHAT IT DOES: Provides deep moisturizing and hydration to the skin with pore minimizing effect. Restores skin elasticity for a fuller, healthier and more radiant skin.
DIRECTION FOR USE: After removing the mask, apply 3-4 drops of the essence on your nose with gentle pats to effectively minimize skin pores for a healthier looking skin! 

I bought this mask set from Carousell app for $15 from the seller "diva.beauty"! The price included postage which makes it really convenient too! Otherwise, you can also search it online from Qoo10! Sometimes they have promos or time sales that you can take advantage of! Just make sure you read the reviews to see if the seller is trustable! :)

Anyways, I didn't take a "before and after shot" because obviously the results will not happen in just one attempt! I will try to use this product once or twice a week and definitely looking forward to see if my blackheads and pore situation gets better after 1-2 months! :D

With love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Two tablespoons of mint tea, half teaspoon of turmeric and one tablespoon of gelatin blackhead removal mask

    ReplyDelete